uLST Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Going Down Without A Fight!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAO Admins - uLST Info ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FAO Admins - uLST Info ? Empty
PostSubject: FAO Admins - uLST Info ?   FAO Admins - uLST Info ? EmptyTue 27 May 2008, 16:25

alright people, just wanted to know a bit more about clan size and how long you've been going really as am looking at a few at the min, but this one does look pretty decent.

once i've got a bit more info, i can look to submit from there.

cheers,
Grant
Back to top Go down
dopolka
Admin
dopolka

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: FAO Admins - uLST Info ?   FAO Admins - uLST Info ? EmptyTue 27 May 2008, 16:33

grant we have about 35-40 members about 15 of them are active almost every night we play alot of s&d and team death match we do gamebattles umm we are very good at communicating and holding our own and more info you need let me know buddy
Back to top Go down
https://ulst.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: FAO Admins - uLST Info ?   FAO Admins - uLST Info ? EmptyTue 27 May 2008, 16:37

cheers for the reply mate. most of you boys mainly from across the pond then? it's 23:35 over here at the moment, but i'll be on for a good few hours yet if any of you need to play me for a bit first maybe.

glad that you seem organised, at the moment there's only a few of us that don't have a set clan, but would be good to join a decent firmed up squad. do you have set times of play?
Back to top Go down
dopolka
Admin
dopolka

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: FAO Admins - uLST Info ?   FAO Admins - uLST Info ? EmptyTue 27 May 2008, 16:44

ya most of us are in the US and we play eveynight and all thru the day depending on who is working and who is not it is 545 pm here now im working right now as a matter of fact and if you guys would like to add supermanman to your psn he is the rec. coordinator and he will take you guys from their get back to me and let me know what is going on looking to hear from u soon if you want u can join the chatbox at the bottom of the home page and talk to me to if you would like
Back to top Go down
https://ulst.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO Admins - uLST Info ?   FAO Admins - uLST Info ? Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO Admins - uLST Info ?
Page 1 of 1